- Try outs:
- $40 fee for tryouts to cover ice costs, payable online at registration link.
- Friday, November 18th, 2022, Aldrich 4:40-6:10 p.m.
(Check in 4:00-4:20 p.m.)
- Saturday, November 19th, 2022, Aldrich 11:30 a.m-1:00 p.m.
(Check in 10:50-11:10 a.m) , team will be posted to website by 9:00 p.m.)
- Team meeting Tuesday, November 22nd 6:30-8:30 Hill Murray School cafeteria . Apparel purchase at team meeting. First $700 team fee payment is due and players can buy whatever apparel they want to purchase.
- Things needed prior to tryouts (can’t try out unless following is provided):
- USA hockey registration (Must go to USA hockey website and register player) https://membership.usahockey.com/
- School waiver: Must have school waiver signed by association where player’s residency is (If you played last year you are already set). Waiver needs to be signed by President of Association and brought to try out or emailed to HM Jr Gold president prior. If player does not make the team waivers will not be turned in and player may return to home association. If player does make team, waivers will be turned into JCNSP President where they will be signed and registered with team along with USA hockey ID (may also need copy of birth certificate within first few days).
- Season will consist of:
- 25-30 games
- 4 tournaments
- 2-3 practices a week (may vary week to week)
- Team fees will be $1800-$2100 broken up into 3 payments over the season. First payment of $700 will be due at team meeting.
****** Please note: We can only make 1 team due to not knowing total number of kids going into a season. We are trying to limit the number of tryout days to two (3 hours) so that any player who is cut may still have the opportunity to play for their home association (where they live). It is critical that a player attends the 2 days.